What we do?
HKV Academy offers a diverse range of proprietary training courses, including lead auditor, foundation, and advanced auditing skills, to empower staff at different levels with the essential knowledge and skills for organizational success.
Specifically we provide courses based on the following standards
ESG (Environment, Sustainability, Governance)
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems EMS
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- ISO 22301:2019 Business Continuity Management Systems
- ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management Systems
- ISO 37001:2016 Anti-bribery Management Systems (Non-IRCA)
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Laboratory Management Systems
- ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems
- FSSC 22000 V6.0 Food Safety Management Systems
To optimize training effectiveness while minimizing expenses, we provide a range of training options, including classroom sessions and innovative formats such as blended learning, VILT lead auditor courses, and an eLearning platform for online learning.
Courses are offered as bespoke in-house or public training courses. We are open to delivering customized in-house training courses tailored to client’s specific requirements.
Our training emphasizes critical thinking, questioning, and debates. Learners develop auditing skills and support continual improvement in implementation roles.
Through multi-channel inputs and a stimulating environment, we employ Accelerated Learning Techniques to tap into students’ natural abilities, ensuring a seamless, efficient, and engaging learning experience that enhances knowledge retention.
- Diverse CQI IRCA certified training courses
- Easy-to-understand language and content
- Practical case studies
- Fast written examination results (within 3 weeks)
- Enjoyable learning experience
In addition to CQI IRCA Approved Lead Auditor Courses, HKV Academy provides customized in-house training courses on international management system standards. Our training emphasizes understanding the underlying principles and intent of each clause.
In-house training offers customized course content to meet specific business needs and participant requirements, providing a distinct advantage.
Management Briefing (2-hour)
HKV Academy’s management briefing sessions provide a comprehensive overview of management system standards, empowering managers with practical insights in a concise timeframe.
General Awareness (2 -hour)
HKV Academy’s General Awareness training for workshop workers and front-line staff focuses on subject disciplines like ISO 9001, delivered in the local language, emphasizing system implementation and tangible benefits.
Accurate Understanding (28-hour)
An intensive course covering principles, terminologies, applicability, requirements and role of management system standards in risk management in various disciplines. It promotes the accurate understanding of ISO management system standards to avoid over-engineering the implementation.
Advanced Auditing Skills (14-hour)
The Advanced Auditing Skills training is a 2-day program for experienced auditors, emphasizing value-adding techniques and focusing on value and effectiveness. Includes practical case study.